Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FINE! 30 Day Music Challenge...

Alright, alright, first Cousin Face, now... Purple (still working out a nick name)?  I suppose that almost makes me obligated.  Like Purple, this won't be DAILY.  But I'll throw them into other posts... in a song of the moment (or I need an excuse to blog) kind of way.  So lets get things started.

Day 1- Your Favorite Song

This is really hard.  Because I have favorite songs in every genre.  But if I were to pick the one I've been saying for most of my life (now it's almost out of habit, but since I can't decide anymore, it'll do).
This song is the whole reason I bought that album.  I remember having heard "Here We Go" and "I Want You Back," but this song was the straw that broke the camel's back.  I heard it, and I just knew this album needed to make its way into my collection.  And with that album... came a love that would last for more than a decade!  I still love those boys, I still love Lance.  Maybe I'm not as... passionate (understatement of the century)... as I once was... but then... get me in a room with all of them, singing and dancing... and I might just revert back to my days as a Teenybopper... sparkly face and all.  So there.  Favorite song.  *NSYNC's "God Must Have Spent (A Little More Time On You)"


And for all none of you that read my blog... should you choose to participate... here's the list:
day 01 - your favorite song
day 02 - your least favorite song
day 03 - a song that makes you happy
day 04 - a song that makes you sad
day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone
day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere
day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event
day 08 - a song that you know all the words to
day 09 - a song that you can dance to
day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep
day 11 - a song from your favorite band
day 12 - a song from a band you hate
day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure
day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love
day 15 - a song that describes you
day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate
day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio
day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio
day 19 - a song from your favorite album
day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry
day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy
day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad
day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding
day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral
day 25 - a song that makes you laugh
day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument
day 27 - a song that you wish you could play
day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty
day 29 - a song from your childhood
day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year

1 comment:

  1. haha yeah challenges are addictive! Purple, yes...fine with me. One of my many nicknames and reminds me of good times in Apt. 308

    ReplyDelete