Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Music Challenge - Day Eight

Okay.  So... wow.  I am way behind on this whole music challenge thing.  I guess that can happen when you spread yourself thin.  Started in April and I'm not even a third of the way through.  That's just sad.  Anyway, without further ado...

A song that I know all the words to.  Hmm... well, I know all the words to a lot of songs.  So this one was particularly difficult to come up with.  However, I'll give you one that I find more entertaining than some.  Start the video at about 0:17, I couldn't find a better video than this.  My apologies.  Enjoy anyway.

Day 08 - A Song That You Know All The Words To




Aside from the lyrics of this song being particularly, er... blunt and hilarious, the thing that makes it even more entertaining (to me) is that I have been singing this song since I was 12.  Yeah, you heard me.  I was 12 years old, and I was singing about tits and ass.  And then I turned 14 and grew some.  And my mother loved it.  I have a sick family...

day 01 - your favorite song
day 02 - your least favorite song
day 03 - a song that makes you happy
day 04 - a song that makes you sad
day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone
day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere
day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event

2 comments:

  1. Where is the song actually from? Don't think you mentioned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... stupid me. It's from A Chorus Line. Y'know... the Broadway in me.

    ReplyDelete