Sunday, May 8, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge - Day Three

I'm trying to keep up... I really am.

Anyway, it took me a while to come up with this particular choice, as there are quite a few songs that make me happy.  Recently however, I do have a few favorites.  I narrowed them down and tried to think of all the songs that brought a smile to my face, just by listening to them.  Turns out, a lot of those songs are "loser anthems," which I can relate to very easily.

Being the huge Gleek that I am, there is an absurd amount of music from the show on my iPod.  So as I flipped through my library, and especially in my Top Rated folder (THE playlist of favorite songs) I encountered quite a few songs from the Glee Cast Catalog.  None stuck out as clearly as this particular song.  But you should all know that Pink's "Raise Your Glass" was a VERY close second.

Day 03 - A Song That Makes You Happy

Not only does this song bring an instant smile to my face with the hook alone, I actually get goosebumps when the I hear the chorus.  That's right.  Goosebumps.  I am so overcome with joy and smiles that my hair stands on end and my skin gets all tingly.  I love this song.  For all that it represents, and for every one who has ever felt like a loser.

Well done, original Glee song.  Well.  Done.

day 01 - your favorite song
day 02 - your least favorite song

No comments:

Post a Comment