Wednesday, May 4, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge - Day Two...

I'm beginning to think there is nothing that will make me update this thing more often... but here we go.

Day Two - Your Least Favorite Song

I tried to think about my least favorite song. On any given day, I'll hear a song I don't like and it might be my least favorite song of the moment. It changes, but my feelings are usually based on whether or not I like the artist and/or if the song has been considerably overplayed.  However, I don't spend much time listening to songs I don't like, so I was drawing a blank.

I did remember a song that I didn't like a long time ago, and it's actually kind of a hilarious counterpoint to my favorite song post. So the story here, is that when boy bands ruled the radio, I was an *NSYNC fan to my very core. That meant I had a sort of automatic hatred for the OTHER boy band with the giant following of teenage girls... The Backstreet Boys. One weekend, I was working on a solar system project in my garage, and I heard this song played on the radio 7 times in a fairly short period of time. It was like every time I was out there listening to the radio, that song played at least once. So without further ado, I present to you, day two's song:


If I never hear this song again, it will be too soon.

 day 01 - your favorite song

*A note to Purple: I'm gonna go ahead and guess that you knew this was the answer.

**Cousin Face: Shut up, I know you already said I'd do it and my list would be full of boybands and bubble gum.  There will be others, Face, there will be others...

1 comment: