Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Wanna Be Dirty, Too...

     Okay.  It's official.  Tonight was the night of the Rocky Horror Glee Show.  Instead of my traditional lengthy post, I will sum up my feelings in just a few sentences.

     Since the start of this show I have felt a specific connection to the character of Emma Pillsbury.  She is the character with which I can relate the most.  And after her performance in tonight's episode, I only love her that much more.  See below:

EndlessYouTube - Glee - Toucha Toucha Toucha Touch Me [FULL SCENE HQ] 2x05
 (Sorry it's small.  If you click full screen it's a better visual.)

Other notable highlights to Gleek out about include (but are not limited to):
  • Kurt playing Frankenfurter.  Period.
  • Sam, Finn, and Mr. Schue displaying they're ab-tastic bodies.  Yum-my.
  • John Stamos being hunky Dr. Carl rockin' out to Eddie's "Whatever Happened to Saturday Night."  I am just WAITING for the moment he decides to drop a "have mercy" in his dialogue... for the remaining Uncle Jesse Devotees bringing in extra ratings.
  • Scenes from next week:  PUCK COMES BACK!!! YAY!
Until next time, friends...

1 comment:

  1. HAVE MERCY!

    You are so right...that would make my day!!!

    ReplyDelete