Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Music Challenge - Day 12

So okay, I had to think of a band I hate for this one.  I don't really hate any bands.  It's a waste of energy.  If I don't like a band, I don't hate it, I just don't listen to it.  Why bother, if I can just listen to something else?

I don't like the Jonas Brothers.  But as far as I know, they've disbanded because one of them went solo or something... like I said, I don't pay much attention.  Not worth the energy.

Also not worth the blog post.

So instead, I'll tell you about someone else I don't hate.  Beyonce.  Don't get me wrong.  I think she has an incredible voice, I think she's very pretty (when she doesn't have a bleached blonde lion's mane for a hair-do) and I think she deserves her spot as a musical icon.

That being said, I also think she is incredibly over-hyped, and I would be just fine if she decided to take a break from making singles that play too often on the radio.

Here's her latest single:

Day 12 - A Song from a Band You Hate

Hmm.  How apropos.

day 01 - your favorite song
day 02 - your least favorite song
day 03 - a song that makes you happy
day 04 - a song that makes you sad
day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone
day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere
day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event
day 08 - a song that you know all the words to
day 09 - a song you can dance to
day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep 
day 11 - a song from your favorite band

2 comments: