Thursday, August 18, 2011

Music Challenge - Day 13

Interesting that so much emotional stuff should crop up at a time like this.  It wasn't hard for me to think up a song for today.

Originally, when I signed on to do this music challenge, I saw this particular day's challenge and already started getting ideas in my head.  Ideas like songs by Aaron Carter, Nick Carter, and (wait for it...) 2ge+her.  I'm sure I'll figure out a way to bring them into the challenge anyway...

Today's song challege is about guilty pleasures.  And I've just given you my shameful list of runners up.

But today... today is interesting.  There have been new developments in my drama-filled disaster of a love life.  I'll refrain from giving you the details on that.  Just know that I'm running on about 4 hours sleep because between 3am this morning and now... I've been an emotional wreck about all of my drama.  So now for a continued string of apropos songs, I give you... Miley Cyrus. (I apologize for the ad)

Day 13 - A Song That is a Guilty Pleasure

"Shh-ah."  I shudder at the thought that I actually like this song.  And I do.  It didn't have to grow on me.  I liked it the second I heard it.  Granted, I didn't find out that it was Little Miss Hannah Montana herself until after I decided I liked it... but on a more positive note, I probably wouldn't have the ability to use it in my music challenge otherwise.

And, yeah.  This (and a few other songs) pretty much describe EXACTLY how I'm feeling right now.  Thank you catharsis!

And okay, I'm gonna cheat again.  'Cause I almost worked for this guy's manager.  Which would have been entirely, hilariously IRONIC. (See Ash, I used it correctly!  Alanis Morrisette has nothin' on me!)

Yet another on the list of songs that make me want to take my clothes off.  Sigh... how embarrassing...

day 01 - your favorite song
day 02 - your least favorite song
day 03 - a song that makes you happy
day 04 - a song that makes you sad
day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone
day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere
day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event
day 08 - a song that you know all the words to
day 09 - a song you can dance to
day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep
day 11 - a song from your favorite band
day 12 - a song from a band you hate

1 comment: